After the recent flooding, people in our community need our help. Catholic Charities of St. Louis is assisting with flood relief and recovery for citizens throughout the St. Louis Region and is committed to long-term assistance for impacted residents.
There are three ways to help:
- Join the Catholic Charities volunteer team and we will let you know more details as they become available.
Sign Up Here
Volunteer Form - Flood Response
- For other volunteer opportunities, please visit the United Way of Greater St. Louis Emergency Volunteer Center at STLVolunteer.org
- Donate to the Catholic Charities Flood Recovery Efforts:
- Click here and choose the Disaster Relief- Flooding 2016 fund
- Mail a check with flood recovery in the memo to:
Catholic Charities of St. Louis
PO Box 952393
Louis, MO 63195-2393
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance:
- A drive-thru supply pick-up will be available for impacted residents in Franklin, Jefferson and St. Louis County on Wednesday, January 6 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) at Six Flags St. Louis’ main parking lot (4900 Six Flags Rd., Eureka, Mo 63025). Impacted residents will receive items such as: clean-up kits, flood buckets, gloves, masks, water, hygiene kits and shelf stable foods. In addition, residents will be able to complete an intake form on site and register for assistance with debris removal, mold remediation, etc.
- The SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline is a 24/7 resource that anyone (including responders & volunteers) can use to assist in processing emotional and psychological reactions. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- If you need more information or help finding resources in your area, United Way 2-1-1resource specialists are available 24/7 by dialing 2-1-1 or 1-800-427-462