In 2020, more than 98,000 people benefited from our services. 53.4% of these people live below the poverty line. ($26,200 for a family of four.)
- 526 clients were assisted with employment services including job preparation, job search, job training.
- 1,072 veterans received legal, counseling, housing, and other supportive services
- 6,152 older adults were housed, fed, counseled, or received some other services.
- 13,623 children were served directly through foster care, residential placements, counseling, after-school programs, and other services.
- 23,012 individuals received interpretation or translation services
- 683,134 meals were served.
Catholic Charities organizations and 4,000-plus volunteers are dedicated to serving men, women and children who do not have enough to eat; who lack adequate education, housing, or employment; who suffer the trauma of abuse or neglect.