In the past year, 103,517 people benefited from our services. 58% of these people live below the poverty line. ($25,100 for a family of four.)
- 132,607 meals were served to people who are poor and hungry.
- 5,221 older adults were housed, fed, counseled, or received some other services.
- 16,153 children served directly through foster care, residential placements, counseling, after-school programs, and other services.
- 1,532 people received legal assistance.
- 436 adults received career guidance.
Catholic Charities organizations and 4,473 volunteers are dedicated to serving men, women and children who do not have enough to eat; who lack adequate education, housing, or employment; who suffer the trauma of abuse or neglect.