In the past year, 110,514 people benefited from our services. 76.3% of these people live below the poverty line. ($24,600 for a family of four.)
- 178,000 meals were served to people who are homeless.
- 6,480 older adults were housed, fed, counseled, or received some other services.
- 14,810 children served directly through foster care, residential placements, day care, after school and summer programs.
- 2,285 people received legal assistance.
- 2,119 adults received assistance with job searches or training.
Catholic Charities organizations and 6,465 volunteers are dedicated to serving men, women and children who do not have enough to eat; who lack adequate education, housing, or employment; who suffer the trauma of abuse or neglect. We have expanded services to help people in Jefferson, St. Charles, Lincoln, Warren, Ste. Genevieve, Washington, and Perry Counties in Missouri.