Saint Martha’s Hall helps abused women and their children break the cycle of violence in their lives. Saint Martha’s Hall is guided by the social justice teachings of Jesus Christ.
- offers an immediate, confidential safe place for women who are abused and their children to live;
- provides a supportive environment with a strong emphasis on peer support;
- implements a self-help philosophy to enhance self-esteem and decision-making skills;
- staffs 24- hour crisis line;
- provides accurate information and referrals to women who are abused and their children and when appropriate to their abusers;
- provides advocacy services;
- provides individual crisis, group and family counseling;
- provides a program to help children cope with the far-reaching effects of woman battering;
- provides follow up support and
- offers community education to increase public awareness and understanding of domestic violence.
Saint Martha’s Hall provides services for abused women and their children regardless of religion, race, residency, disability, marital status, color, national origin, or ancestry.
Programs and Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual/Group Support
- Children’s Program
- Advocacy Program
- Information and Referrals
- Follow Up Program
- Community Education
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314) 533-1313 (available 24/7)