Saint Martha’s Hall helps abused women and their children break the cycle of violence in their lives. Saint Martha’s Hall is guided by the social justice teachings of Jesus Christ.
In an attempt to accomplish its mission, Saint Martha’s Hall offers:
- an immediate, confidential safe place for women who are abused and their children to live;
- a non-shelter drop-in center
- a supportive environment with a strong emphasis on peer support;
- a self-help philosophy to enhance self-esteem and decision-making skills;
- 24- hour crisis line;
- accurate information and referrals to women who are abused and their children and when appropriate to their abusers;
- advocacy services;
- individual crisis, group and family counseling;
- a program to help children cope with the far-reaching effects of woman battering;
- follow up support
- community education to increase public awareness and understanding of domestic violence.
Saint Martha’s Hall provides services for abused women and their children regardless of religion, race, residency, disability, marital status, color, national origin, or ancestry.
Programs and Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual/Group Support
- Children’s Program
- Advocacy Program
- Information and Referrals
- Follow Up Program
- Community Education
- Crisis intervention & support services
- Remote access to apply for orders of protection
- Safety planning
- Referrals to community agencies (housing assistance, shelter, legal, etc.)
- Information and support for family & friends
24/7 Hotline, including Shelter info
Drop-in Center Services (non-shelter)
4733 Mattis Road, St. Louis MO 63128 – North side of Assumption Catholic Church campus
Monday-Friday, 10 AM-4 PM
No appointment necessary. All services are free of charge.
Learn more about Saint Martha’s Hall: www.saintmarthas.org