Queen of Peace Center is a family-centered behavioral healthcare provider for women with addiction, their children and families.
The Center’s focus is on addictive and co-occurring disorders specifically to women who are under-insured and uninsured (including pregnant women). Queen of Peace Center serves the metropolitan and surrounding St. Louis area. The Center’s residential and outpatient treatment sites offer affordable programs and highly skilled, compassionate professionals who believe that quality treatment should be accessible to everyone.
Queen of Peace Center is accredited by The National Council on Accreditation, certified by the Department of Mental Health Division of Behavioral Health; licensed by The City of St. Louis Department of Health and the State of Missouri Department of Health.
- a gender-specific recovery program for women and children;
- a therapeutic daycare for their children;
- an early childhood development center;
- permanent and transitional housing for women and their families;
- an early-intervention and prevention program for adolescents;
- community-based health and education program.
St. Louis, MO 63108