To make a gift to support Pathways to Progress, visit our DONATE page and select Pathways to Progress from the drop-down Fund menu. Thank you!
Building a stronger community, one family at a time.
We believe that we can strengthen our community by creating a pathway for families to increase their ability to live safe, positive and sustainable lives; to educate and empower families to make effective decisions that positively impact their future.
Our plan is to provide intense, wrap-around case management services for two to four years while connecting to resources that enhance individual strengths, develop skills, and build financial assets which lead to empowering families toward stability and long-term economic independence.
How is this initiative distinct?
- Investing in members with intense, one-on-one long-term case management.
- Empowering members to access valuable resources in the area.
- Increasing stability and economic independence.
- Utilizing evaluation partners to validate and replicate services to enhance best practices.
- Improve Education and Employment
- Access Affordable Health/Mental Health Services
- Access Legal Assistance
- Increase Income
- Improve Credit
- Increase Investment in Future Assets
- Opportunity to Serve and Give Back through Alumni Network
- Strengthen Community Involvement
- Reduce Crime
- Increase Tax Revenue
- Increase Graduation Rates
- Increase Volunteerism, Advocacy Efforts, and Awareness
- Improve Home Stability
- Increase Family Literacy and Education
- Increase Economic Mobility
- Increase Positive Support Systems
- Long-Term Case Management
- Childcare Services Identification
- General Education Development (GED) Classes
- Legal Guidance
- Job Training and Retention
- Financial Literacy
- Life Skills Training
- Assistance with Healthcare
- Substance Abuse Support
- Housing Assistance
- Direct Connection to available resources
- Monthly Workshops
- Financial Literacy
- Job Readiness Skills
- Healthy Eating & Shopping Smart
Collaborating with our eight federated agencies and these key community partners allows Catholic Charities to address a broad spectrum of issues and engage in opportunities that otherwise would not be possible.
- Community Action Agency of St. Louis County, Inc.
- YWCA Metro St. Louis Head Start
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul of St. Louis
- St. Louis County Department of Public Health
- St. Louis University, College of Public Health and Social Justice
- Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation
- Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities (LEO), University of Notre Dame
To learn more or to enroll, contact us:
by phone at 314.269.5055
by email at email@example.com
Pathways to Progress
10235 Ashbrook Dr.
St. Louis MO 63137